Sunday, June 2, 2013

Family activity! & Tattoo Touch-Up

It's always happy to join my family hangout, this time with my Lili also! So double the happiness and fun. Eat, share n laugh. Playing with my niece.  :D

we're booked 3rooms in DoubleTree Hotel By Hilton Kuala Lumpur for us to overnight after family dinner at BON-Ga korean BBQ, Soho KL. The dishes was okay, but they re only few tables to serve customer in groups. Most of the tables can fit only 4persons. And they don't serve ala-carte meal, which is sad.

Okay, DoubleTree Hotel is quite expensive, but normal hotel guest like me have to pay for the Wi-Fi service @@" (only gold and diamond got the free wifi service), and hotel guest have to pay for car park also, which is RM 10 per entry. This is strange! No more Double Tree Hotel.

Finally, I'd went to touch my tattoo! I don't know whether the result will be great or not but i always trust my tattoo artist - Kim, from Two Thumb Tattoo Studio @ Times Square. It's Free to do the touch-up untill the tattoo look nice. This Tattoo cost me RM350nett, no discount, they're strict, lolx...

1 comment: