Monday, May 13, 2013

The 25years old day

First of all, thank you my favorite lili, thanks for your homemade chocolate cake although the Chinese name went wrong. ;p love ya.

This year, I'm celebrating my birthday in Malacca, a 2days 1night trip. The only special thing about Malacca for me is the Jonker Walk and the irresistible Nyonya food.

We stay in Swan Garden Hotel, this hotel is still new, lobby is okay, breakfast is okay too. The Room is great too.

So my lili wanted to treat me birthday dinner, we went around two shopping mall in Malacca which is Mahkota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan (dunno spelling correct or not) to search for a nice environment restaurant. But...sad to tell, there're no such restaurant.

So end up we dine in a open air live-band restaurant n bar called 1673. The food was awesome!! But the price are awesome too, lol!!! A signature Chicken chop, Hawaiian Pizza (thick n huge), a mocktail n a fresh fruit juice cost us almost RM100.

The next day, we headed to 1 Utama shopping centre before home.

1 comment: